View Single Post
Unread 08-01-2015, 12:00 PM   #111
norseman
Driver

Default Speski Cargo Barrier

Installed this cargo barrier last April. Its taken me a while to find the free time to post pics. Overall I am very pleased with it. Some of the cons are the install process. Its very difficult to get everything lined up just right so you can bolt everything in. Its better for this to a be a two man job. It would also be better for the outside diameter to be closer to the window and roof liner. I feel there is too much of a gap in these areas for something to fly through if you were to roll the truck, gawd forbid.

Here is what it looked like when it arrive.

The kit all laid out.

Hardware.

Tools needed.

Removed these hanger/laundry brackets or whatever they are from the roof liner.

I first attempted to install the brackets and then bolt the barrier to that. It was a no go and was completely frustrating. I then bold the brackets to the barrier and bolted it in taht way. The hardest thing about this is getting it all to line up perfectly so you don't strip the threads.

Final Install.

'08 ltd v6 4x4|mica gray|1.25" spidertrax|285/65r18 toyo at II | fuel trophy wheels|1.5" 4crawler bl|body mount chop|icon billet uca|2.5 radflo front coilovers + rear shocks|all pro 3.5 rear coils|mt rear links|ss brake lines|dual odyssey w/ ibs|led in/exterior lights|hella supertones|demello front bumper|viair oba|weathertech liners. Das bauen

Last edited by norseman; 02-13-2016 at 09:39 AM.
norseman is offline   Reply With Quote