View Single Post
Unread 09-26-2019, 08:42 AM   #50
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by expat View Post
Well after a couple weeks testing itís back in the shop for more updates and tweaks. The Atlas case, swap out the Radflos for the ADS suspension, new rear coils, move the axle forward an inch or two more, fix a leaking steering box, get a longer hydraulic line for the steering, instal limiting straps once itís back I have to instal a review camera, drop down fridge slide, new winch cable (maybe rope this time).

Later maybe - 4c4 Labs front bumper, hand made flares front and rear, supercharger, and Iím done!

Once Abuís truck is finished we will be doing:
Baja XL adventure race Feb 2021
Alaska 2022

Sorry about the pictures (the lack of) but Iím going to create a build thread later this year once I have the Atlas and ADS in and the other small stuff done.

Robert - Iíll come visit ya once itís done and ya can wheel it around Nevada

Right on mate........still can't see the pics though.
NVTTORA Prez..My034runner: DR/ICON coil overs, Icon 2.5 resis in the rear, custom coil springs, AllPro sliders, BudBuilt skids, KurtFab Lower links, AllPro Upper links, WabFab endlinks, Blackout safari rack, FourTreks HiLift mounts, 285/75/16 BFG's Ko's, MagnaFlow exhaust, Optima Blue&Red top, ShrockWorks bumper, MileMarkerE9000 winch, Engel MT-60 fridge, Sirius, Garmin60 Csx, Factory nav etc...
my034runner is offline   Reply With Quote