View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2018, 12:57 PM   #12
Jeffy
JetBoil Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by my034runner View Post
Yeah, I know.......just had my fronts rebuilt......damn near $600.00!!!!! Sounds a bit high to rebuild, but upgraded (long over due) to 700 lb springs, plus I needed at least one new shaft, bearings, etc.......These damn things better be better than new!!
Now, I just need to have 4 wheel drive again!!! After regearing the rear......I still haven't got the front regeared......so I only have a 4x2 4Runner at this point!!
So, off to the shop it's going to go......real soon here, then I'll have a 4x4 again!! Then, lets see........need a new front steering rack, and the rear shocks rebuilt too!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!
Mine is looking more like $1000 for the rebuild because it's my DD and I have no way to take the shocks off myself and bring them in, so they're charging me labor for the install as well . I definitely need 700lb springs also now that I've got the bumper, winch, and dual batteries.

I just did inner/ outer tie rods and new LCAs, my front end is solid except for my shocks, they've got almost 100k miles on them now