Toyota 120 Platforms Forum
Google only search Toyota120

Go Back   Toyota 120 Platforms Forum > Meet, Trail Runs, Expeditions and Land Use > Meeting, Trail run and Expedition planning

Unread 02-01-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
chiplee
Driver

Default Anyone else doing this?

Trona Pinnacles 24-26 March? http://www.theadventureportal.com/fo...ge-4#post-1069
'04 LTD V8 4x4 | King Resi CO's | Budbuilt Skids | DO Bumper | Icon UCA's | 4.88's | Rear ARB Locker | Crozfab tire carrier & rack | 1.5" BL | DO Sliders | 35" Toyos | Smittybilt XRC 9.5 winch | Borla Exhaust |
chiplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2017, 04:11 PM   #2
t-rex grrr
Is that a scratch!?

Looks like it'll be a cool trip, but the potential of having 100 rigs seems to contradict "tread lightly".
t-rex grrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2017, 04:15 PM   #3
chiplee
Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rex grrr View Post
Looks like it'll be a cool trip, but the potential of having 100 rigs seems to contradict "tread lightly".
I guess it might. I'm going to check it out since I'm right here in Ridgecrest. There's quite a bit of space around the Pinnacles.
'04 LTD V8 4x4 | King Resi CO's | Budbuilt Skids | DO Bumper | Icon UCA's | 4.88's | Rear ARB Locker | Crozfab tire carrier & rack | 1.5" BL | DO Sliders | 35" Toyos | Smittybilt XRC 9.5 winch | Borla Exhaust |
Unread 02-01-2017, 05:22 PM   #4
Jeffy
JetBoil Master

Looks like it could be fun, but that's a whole lot of vehicles. Plus that's way too far for me to travel and not get some good wheeling in. It looks like it's mostly scheduled to be very very mild stuff and instructional courses, not actual wheeling.
Unread 02-02-2017, 12:25 AM   #5
chiplee
Driver

Lol, guess I should change the thread title to, "Anyone want to poopoo this even though you're not interested?" Then the replies would make sense.

There's plenty of wheeling near this area and the days are free to do as you please.
Unread 02-02-2017, 12:54 AM   #6
Jeffy
JetBoil Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiplee View Post
Lol, guess I should change the thread title to, "Anyone want to poopoo this even though you're not interested?" Then the replies would make sense.

There's plenty of wheeling near this area and the days are free to do as you please.
Much more interested now, but still a long way to go. I'll most likely get roped into work too so I think I'm out :/
Unread 02-02-2017, 09:38 AM   #7
chiplee
Driver

I think it's full. Sitting at 96 with 6 more rigs in line. Might be worth getting on the waiting list for the inevitable fall outs if anyone is really interested.