Toyota 120 Platforms Forum
Google only search Toyota120

Go Back   Toyota 120 Platforms Forum > Off Topic Area > Off Topic Chat

Unread 10-26-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
Bala de Plata
Irregular Member

Default Total Chaos Fire (not part of the wildfires)

Weird, a cabinet shop was set on fire and was TC's neighbor. There shop partially burned and the need to move out.

Copy of a letter abou it from Nicole:

Dear Race Dezert Familia,

On behalf of my entire TEAM at TCF Inc. we would like to thank all of you for the calls and support in the past 2 days. We are very lucky considering the cause was arson to the cabinet shop next door that had just stocked up on a bunch of wood! It was a very intense fire and caused serious structural damage to almost the entire 8 unit building.

We have received a ton support from the entire off road community. The crew at Donahoe Racing was there within hours and has offered assistance in any way possible, Locos Mocos offered help, family and friends have been there to help move our junk and most of all the crew at TC has maintained high spirits despite this disruption and inconvenience. It’s a TOTAL CHAOS family right? I guess off road teaches you patience for this.

We hope to have the infrastructure back up by next week and to be taking calls with near normal operations. Its high hopes but that’s our goal. We will have to relocate though when we can find a building. Most the damage was sustained to the R&D area and we have heavy equipment loss. No fire fighters were hurt and the irony to this was we were supposed to be assembling our project Tacoma which heads to SEMA tomorrow the night of the fire. The paint guy fell behind schedule…………..that might have saved the truck. The Tundra was in there and only the ice chest melted J

We finally get to see how good our Traveler’s insurance policy is. They sent a claims adjuster out within 15 hours. Now that’s service! The reality is that this is going to create some business disruptions and we apologize for the inconveniences. KarTek, Off Road Warehouse, and So Cal SuperTrucks all have personal contact numbers to reach us at any time to assist our customers in resolving any install issues, tech support, orders or questions. Please use these resources if you reach our temporary voice mail in the next week or two. They can assist you in getting a timely response and will aid us in relaying your information.

TC is one of many who have recently been effected by So Cal fires and as a community its our job to help our neighbors, friends and family’s to rebuild and move on. A buddy stopped by today who is a mandatory evacuee and went back home to see his garage being broken into. Come on people, its our job to help our neighbors not STEAL from them.

We’re troopers and moving on. Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Hey Jerry, can I borrow 10K J? Totally kidding it is way cool that you offered to help and gave me a chance to laugh today. See guys, only in off road do you see this type of camaraderie. Keep it real and TC will see you in the DIRT!

BTW Curtis, DP1 VHS’s saved my entire computer system. I had all our towers propped up on double stacked tapes………do I owe you for the damaged inventory!

Sincerely,
Nicole Pitell
TOTAL CHAOS Fabrication Inc.
159 North Maple St. #J
Corona, CA 92880
p. 951-737-9682
f. 951-737-9006
www.chaosfab.com

Bala de Plata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2007, 05:24 PM   #2
bulldog
Admin

Man that sucks. Hope they get to move to a bigger and better building like DR.

SOme guys down in SoCal have too many matches or something. When the fires in NorCal stopped they are trying to burn down SoCal.

03 pavement princess
06 toaster
bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote