Toyota 120 Platforms Forum
Google only search Toyota120

Go Back   Toyota 120 Platforms Forum > Meet, Trail Runs, Expeditions and Land Use > Meeting, Trail run and Expedition reporting

Unread 09-28-2015, 03:16 PM   #41
n2deep
Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneluv13T4R View Post
@N2Deep I must say after looking through those photos again I notice the percentage of 4Runner pics is minimal at best, obviously can't have any 4Runners taking up any gig/memory space I see. But then I look again and start to notice its not a 4Runner thing at all, it's actually a BROmance I see going on here...all the photos are of you and Alex.

I heard ARB is coming out with a new universal attachment for RTT's a bridge to connect to one another it has an expansion up to 5ft so you back up to one another and have the botton annex rooms connect to one another and a bridge above tieing it all in. thus making it easier for you to use his shower so you both can have the cleanest cracks in camp.
I put some extra ones of Alex cause he asked for them specific but after thought I just added all his and dumped them into his own album so he could have whatever he wanted - I will delete it when he is done. I guess I could go clean the album up and take some of his out. LOL
35" Nitto M/T's on Method Mesh
Custom Front and Rear Tube bumpers w/Full skids & Rock Sliders
BAMuffler, Tiregate, On-board Air
n2deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2015, 03:34 PM   #42
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Quote:
@N2Deep I must say after looking through those photos again I notice the percentage of 4Runner pics is minimal at best, obviously can't have any 4Runners taking up any gig/memory space I see. But then I look again and start to notice its not a 4Runner thing at all, it's actually a BROmance I see going on here...all the photos are of you and Alex.

I heard ARB is coming out with a new universal attachment for RTT's a bridge to connect to one another it has an expansion up to 5ft so you back up to one another and have the botton annex rooms connect to one another and a bridge above tieing it all in. thus making it easier for you to use his shower so you both can have the cleanest cracks in camp.

LOL!!!!
NVTTORA Prez..My034runner: DR/ICON coil overs, Icon 2.5 resis in the rear, custom coil springs, AllPro sliders, BudBuilt skids, KurtFab Lower links, AllPro Upper links, WabFab endlinks, Blackout safari rack, FourTreks HiLift mounts, 285/75/16 BFG's Ko's, MagnaFlow exhaust, Optima Blue&Red top, ShrockWorks bumper, MileMarkerE9000 winch, Engel MT-60 fridge, Sirius, Garmin60 Csx, Factory nav etc...
my034runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2015, 06:13 PM   #43
dragos28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by my034runner View Post
Romanians!!!!!!!!!! They shoot you for calling them Hungarians!!!

Whitewater is loads of fun........especially if there's water!
If you hear a knock on your door at 2 am there's 4 guys in trench coats... you'll know why

lol

Quote:

LMFAO...
I just got my RTT so I'll have to see if they make a 3-way bridge, i want to get in on that clean crack action.
dragos28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2015, 07:22 PM   #44
Oneluv13T4R
Rookie

Default Threesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragos28 View Post
If you hear a knock on your door at 2 am there's 4 guys in trench coats... you'll know why

lol

You have got to be kidding me, you already got one? How the heck did you pull that off did you get Clara a new Jag? That's all it took 5mins in Alex tent or she realized how embarassing your lil frisbee pop out tent was...lucky bastard, congrats brotha. which one did you get and where from?

LMFAO...
I just got my RTT so I'll have to see if they make a 3-way bridge, i want to get in on that clean crack action.

You have got to be kidding me, you already got one? How the heck did you pull that off did you get Clara a new Jag? That's all it took 5mins in Alex tent or she realized how embarassing your lil frisbee pop out tent was...lucky bastard, congrats brotha. which one did you get and where from?

Kinda complicates things,don't it? what's the 3rd spoon?
Maybe a google search or just ask Siri?
Oneluv13T4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2015, 07:25 PM   #45
Oneluv13T4R
Rookie

thanks @N2Deep

image.jpeg
Oneluv13T4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2015, 07:29 PM   #46
Oneluv13T4R
Rookie

luv this shot of Dragos