Toyota 120 Platforms Forum
Google only search Toyota120

Go Back   Toyota 120 Platforms Forum > Meet, Trail Runs, Expeditions and Land Use > Meeting, Trail run and Expedition planning

Unread 02-04-2021, 04:06 PM   #21
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

I posted this trip up Four (4) months early in order to give Everyone ample time to plan! Lets not all jump on the bandwagon so fast!! Lol!

I'm still going and taking a vacation to spend more time out there!! So, lets go people!!
NVTTORA Prez..My034runner: DR/ICON coil overs, Icon 2.5 resis in the rear, custom coil springs, AllPro sliders, BudBuilt skids, KurtFab Lower links, AllPro Upper links, WabFab endlinks, Blackout safari rack, FourTreks HiLift mounts, 285/75/16 BFG's Ko's, MagnaFlow exhaust, Optima Blue&Red top, ShrockWorks bumper, MileMarkerE9000 winch, Engel MT-60 fridge, Sirius, Garmin60 Csx, Factory nav etc...
my034runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2021, 12:43 PM   #22
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Bump!!!!!
NVTTORA Prez..My034runner: DR/ICON coil overs, Icon 2.5 resis in the rear, custom coil springs, AllPro sliders, BudBuilt skids, KurtFab Lower links, AllPro Upper links, WabFab endlinks, Blackout safari rack, FourTreks HiLift mounts, 285/75/16 BFG's Ko's, MagnaFlow exhaust, Optima Blue&Red top, ShrockWorks bumper, MileMarkerE9000 winch, Engel MT-60 fridge, Sirius, Garmin60 Csx, Factory nav etc...
Unread 02-23-2021, 11:03 PM   #23
Ludedude
Super Moderator

Spoke to someone about this today, racer friend of mine, who recently got a GX and is doing some off-roading and camping with it. We’ll see if he can get away for the weekend.
Gone but not forgotten
Ludedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2021, 01:56 PM   #24
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludedude View Post
Spoke to someone about this today, racer friend of mine, who recently got a GX and is doing some off-roading and camping with it. We’ll see if he can get away for the weekend.

Sounds great, the more the merrier (within reason)! Doesn't look like we're going to get close to the 12 mark anyway, so maybe we end up with somewhere between 4-8 trucks, perfect size group really...........

I've invited a few customers as well, haven't had any solid commitments as of yet.

On that note, Danny (Speedway Blue)wants to go I think, but he can't seem to remember his password and although I have access to everything, I don't know where to go to check on his email/password retrieval. He said he has tried to reset his password, but the system won't reply back so he can I guess? If I send you his contact info and email, can you help him figure it out for him?
Unread 02-25-2021, 08:21 AM   #25
Ludedude
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by my034runner View Post
Sounds great, the more the merrier (within reason)! Doesn't look like we're going to get close to the 12 mark anyway, so maybe we end up with somewhere between 4-8 trucks, perfect size group really...........

I've invited a few customers as well, haven't had any solid commitments as of yet.

On that note, Danny (Speedway Blue)wants to go I think, but he can't seem to remember his password and although I have access to everything, I don't know where to go to check on his email/password retrieval. He said he has tried to reset his password, but the system won't reply back so he can I guess? If I send you his contact info and email, can you help him figure it out for him?
I can try. Hell, easiest thing for him would be to sign up again with a new name lol.
Gone but not forgotten
Unread 02-26-2021, 09:40 AM   #26
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Quote:
I can try. Hell, easiest thing for him would be to sign up again with a new name lol.

I pm'd him the other day, to see if he was getting anything. Apparently, he has it figured out and can log in now.
Unread 02-26-2021, 09:44 AM   #27
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

The LIST!!!!!!!!!!!

1: Robert and Cleo
2: JP and Cleo
3: Mo
4: Tiffany (with her new Tacoma!)(Staying until Sat. eve)
5:
6:
8:
----------------------------------

I think at this point, 8 is my new max, don't feel like dealing with the National Park Service and getting a permit. This is a perfect size group.
Unread 02-26-2021, 01:03 PM   #28
Ludedude
Super Moderator

Quote:
I pm'd him the other day, to see if he was getting anything. Apparently, he has it figured out and can log in now.
Cool. I did adjust his forum settings so that he would receive admin emails. I believe that since he had that off, he wouldn't receive the password reset communications.

Anyway, glad he got it squared away.
Gone but not forgotten
Unread 02-26-2021, 01:04 PM   #29
Ludedude
Super Moderator

Quote:
The LIST!!!!!!!!!!!

5:
6:
8:

I think at this point, 8 is my new max, don't feel like dealing with the National Park Service and getting a permit. This is a perfect size group.
Only four weeks away and so much to do yet. Did you order the good weather, Robert?
Gone but not forgotten
Unread 02-26-2021, 01:35 PM   #30
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Quote:
Cool. I did adjust his forum settings so that he would receive admin emails. I believe that since he had that off, he wouldn't receive the password reset communications.

Anyway, glad he got it squared away.
Thanks

Quote:
Only four weeks away and so much to do yet. Did you order the good weather, Robert?

Of course I did!!!
Unread 02-26-2021, 05:37 PM   #31
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

The LIST!!!!!!!!!!!

5: Rich and Tammy (either one or two days)
6:
8:

Unread 03-07-2021, 11:37 AM   #32
007-FJC
Driver

3˝ weeks to go.

2002 4Runner Sport Edition
2007 FJ Cruiser - Its got stuff.
007-FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2021, 03:06 PM   #33
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007-FJC View Post
3˝ weeks to go.

Yeah buddy! Hopefully I can get a new roof rack by then! No time to get one custom made now, so I may get an ARB full rack......if it gets here in time!
Unread 03-16-2021, 03:01 PM   #34
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

I opted to get a Baja Rack instead, we're taking that crazy Prinsu Off of my134Runner and putting on a much more functional Basket style Baja rack on Instead! There was no way I was going on another long trip with that Prinsu attached to my134Runner!!
Rich and I are doing it tomorrow at his house, he's buying my Prinsu and putting it on his and Tammy's 4Runner, and I'll be good for carrying more shlt on my Baja Rack.....without stuff shifting around and almost falling off the flat rack!!

Just talked to Tiffany, she's still good to go, getting her PETT set up delivered in a couple of days, good times!!! And, as I'll be at Rich and Tammy's house tomorrow, I'll be able to confirm that they're coming out too. I also have two other people that I've invited....but haven't fully committed yet too. Either way, whether we have four, five or 8 trucks, it's still a good time no matter what!!
Unread 03-17-2021, 02:43 PM   #35
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Also bought two more Scepter MFC's to go with the two I bought back in November I think. So, with four (4) new cans, hopefully no mo leaking gas!!!
Also bought a new Black Scepter water can as well. I think I'll buy a new mag mount 2 meter antenna too. I
literally buy more new shlt before Every single damn trip!! What the hell else do I really need?!?!?!

Hell, for the last trip, I bought another damn 4Runner!!! I already had one!!!
Unread 03-18-2021, 10:35 AM   #36
Mikestang
Don't follow this guy

lol
I'm surprised you didn't load the '03 onto the roof and take it as a spare.
'07 Ltd 4Runner v8 4x4 - Midland 75-822 + Wilson 5000, Garmin 276c, Magnaflow catback, Kurtfab front diff brace, 265/70/17 BFG ATs on Robby Gordon Signatures, Spidertrax, 3/4" BL, BajaRack, 2wd sway, Icon front, Overland Warehouse rear, Kurtfab v2.1 LCAs, MedicLinks, Slee SS lines, BB skids, Demello sliders & LCA ramps, All-Pro diff guard, TC full gusseted front, SW bumper
www.mikestang.com
Mikestang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2021, 11:30 AM   #37
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikestang View Post
lol
I'm surprised you didn't load the '03 onto the roof and take it as a spare.

Says the guy with a garage full of tools and can't fix his cv boot/axle so he could come out of quarantine and have a nice weekend in nature with people you haven't seen in a long while!!

And if I could, I would!! Oh, and when I got to Rich's house to put the new rack on, come to find out they got me the wrong one!! It was the one with the sunroof cut out, even though I have a sunroof, I did Not want that......lose too much space!!! Sunroof works just fine with a roof rack, as long as you don't tilt it, only slide it open. Now I need them to get me the right one and get it on by Sunday.
Unread 03-23-2021, 06:42 PM   #38
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

You know guys, I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of commitment here, especially coming somewhat out of covid! You'd think you people would be clamoring to get the hell out of your houses!! Lol! And normally, this is the better attended of my two trips.....but it's okay, I really didn't want to mess with 12-15 trucks like our normal Easter trips have!
And I Posted this up Four (4) months early, so everyone had time to plan!!

Oh well, those of us that are going, will have a great time......and I still may have a couple other stragglers...….Anyway, Less than two (2) weeks to go!!!
Unread 03-27-2021, 11:14 AM   #39
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

Well, Mo is stuck in a foreign country and can't get out yet!! He is stuck in Canada....Eastern Canada. Apparently he thought it would be a good idea to pick up a load there, and then have the dock manager give him the wrong paperwork to clear customs...….on a damn Friday!!!
So, unless he can get the proper paperwork, he'll be stuck there until Monday morning, then high tail it to NY to drop off, then Really High tail it across the country to Methesto, jump into his FJ (which is apparently already packed and ready to go) and head on down to the Mojave and meet us there.

He has now been out on a couple trips, so he knows the campsites that we use by now. So, he'll either get there by Friday night or Saturday.

So, Caruthers Canyon Friday, and seeing that it won't be hot, Beale Mountain for Saturday night. Both spots are easy to find, and they'll already be on his Gaia on his I Pad.
So, we're growing in the Wrong direction! LOL!!
Unread 03-27-2021, 11:16 AM   #40
my034runner
Toy120 Uber Mod

So, for those of us that Are committed to going, we'll still have a great time!