Toyota 120 Platforms Forum
Google only search Toyota120

Go Back   Toyota 120 Platforms Forum > General Tech > Prado 120

Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-02-2017, 11:23 PM   #1
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 9
Default What Is This Referred To As?

Can someone please tell me what the gauge cluster above the HVAC in the LC120 is called?

I'm hoping knowing whatever Toyota calls it will help me track one down on eBay or something. That is of course assuming it can be put into my GX470. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Any opinions?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2367.JPG (79.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2368.JPG (80.3 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by mstrsltr; 01-02-2017 at 11:27 PM.
mstrsltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2017, 06:32 AM   #2
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 124

where are you located?
03 Limited 4runner 4WD
1GR-FE V6 AFE Stage 2si, Magnaflow Catback
OME Springs w Bilstein 5100 / Procomp ES9000
285/70R17 Dynapros AT
Energy Suspension Bushings all around
sport_truck is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2013