Toyota 120 Platforms Forum
Google only search Toyota120

Go Back   Toyota 120 Platforms Forum > Meet, Trail Runs, Expeditions and Land Use > Meeting, Trail run and Expedition planning

Unread 07-14-2019, 10:11 AM   #1
overland_tennessee
Rookie

Default 2020 Red Clay Rally

It's again open registration for the 4th annual Red Clay Rally. We have come a long way since year 1 and last year's rally hosted 200 competitors from 8 countries, including USA, Canada, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, England, Australia, and Spain.

This rally is a 3 day 600 mile Time/Speed/Distance rally held on public roads and trails. Camp each night allows competitors to chat with rival teams, and really get to know the adversity teams faced both preparing for the RCR, some crossing international borders to compete, and the adversity teams faced while driving the days trails. It is a very unique event that not many will experience.

This year is filling up fast and is limited to 200 drivers. Passengers aren't limited. 2019 competitors cleaned 669lbs from the trails we traversed, in just 3 days. Our mission is to bring people out of their comfort zone, while making Appalachia cleaner 1 mile at a time.

If you're interested in joining us for 2020, get your team together, and sign up ASAP. Check out the IG hash tag #RedClayRally for approximately 5000 photos taken by competitors from years past.

www.RedClayRally.com
My instagram is @Overland_Tennessee give me a shout with any questions.

If you have any photos of years past RCR feel free to post them.
2005 Titanium Metallic SR5 4x4//ICON Stage 2 lift, ICON UCAs, ICON sway bar relocate- 255/80/17 Cooper Discover ST-Maxx, SCS Matte Dark Bronze F5 17x8.5 wheels, CVT Mt Rainier, PrInSu full length rack
overland_tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2019, 01:48 PM   #2
WillRunner05
Old Timer

Wow this certainly has expanded! Looks like such a fun event, I love the videos from last year's event. I wish I could attend.
WillRunner05 is offline   Reply With Quote