|04-14-2017, 03:13 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Moon
Camburg Uniball UCAs with NEW Uniball
Looking to sell my Camburg UCAs for net $475 shipped with a brand new genuine replacement Uniball. The arms are 18 months old and have been religiously greased and lubed with TriFlow lubricant.
I have 100% eBay feedback and thousands $$ of camera gear sold on FredMiranda.com camera forums. A few things to note.
1. There was some minor 12-6 play in the driver side. Camburg sent me a replacement Uniball.
2. Minor galling on the through-bolt threads that will clean up with a die.
3. Minor gouging on the passenger side mis-alignment spacer from removal. This does not affect assembly.
4. I cannot separate the mis-alignment spacer from the driver side with my minimal city-apartment hand tool selection. Should not affect install.
5. I misplaced one of the 90° zerk fittings. You will need one more.
6. What you see is what you will receive.
Feel free to ask any questions!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Camburg UCAs -4th/5th gen 4runner and FJC||zidaro||For Sale Members||4||08-07-2016 07:30 PM|
|UCA's ICON v.s. Camburg...||WillRunner05||Suspension and Tires||20||05-02-2014 12:07 AM|
|Camburg Uniball UCA Squeak||norseman||Suspension and Tires||13||09-29-2013 11:20 AM|
|King CO's, Camburg UCA's, Spidertrax||Josh220||For Sale Members||16||05-29-2011 12:22 AM|
|WTB- aftermarket UCA's ex.(light racing, camburg, icon, total chaos)||4runner8||Items Wanted by Members||0||07-18-2010 09:22 PM|